Friday, November 10, 2006

Alright, so with the bankroll at a new high i played a $10 NL again. I sucked. I lost. Tried to steal the blinds with pocket 7's. Guy called all his chips with k-10o? Wtf? Lol. After that i just donked out. Couldn't believe he made that call. It was something else. Anyway, no big loss, just $10 down. So i went and sat down at my favorite table. The one $1/$2 FL tables. It was a great time. Got off to a pretty rough start. Got beat by 2 outers twice and a 4 outer once. Doh! Only good thing was that i was a little up at that point so it didn't put me in the negative. Was able to bounce back from that nicely courtesy of some nice little fishies that kept calling me. Ended up playing there for like 5 hours. Left up $75. Almost tripled my buy in again. It just seems to get easier with each session. The ability to take beats like i did early on there without losing my head is helping a lot too. A month ago, i take those beats and i'm dropping my whole buy in at the table by tilting away like a drunk guy by a urinal. It was weird tonight though, i didn't get to chase any flushes..I can't remember the last time i didn't chase at some point. Oh well, it worked out for me. hehehe...i love my new pond. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home