Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Been so up and down the past week or so. Haven't been able to win any tourneys, but have been getting pretty consistent results. Mad $20 in the 10k freeroll on sunday and $20 in the 1k freeroll (with some help from my wife) yesterday. Other than that i've barely been staying even. Actually down quite a bit from my highest, but what do ya do. Ring games have been the same as tourneys too. I'll have a great session, then i'll have a down session. I just don't feel like i'm in rhythm overall, but i don't think i'm doing anything wrong. Just the cards are consistently falling the wrong way right now. I can't complain too much as i am going deep in my tourneys and overall i'm doing alright in ring games, but it's kind of frustrating after the rush i had been on. Honestly though i feel pretty comfortable with how i'm playing. I still feel like i'm a threat to go deep in any tourney i enter and that's what it's really all about as it is impossible to win them all (i'm not phil hellmuth ya know)...Anyway, things are ok and i have faith that i have a big win coming up soon. Just have to keep playing my cards correctly and eventually good things will happen. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home