Sunday, November 12, 2006


Hehe...so i woke up from a midnight nap. Well, i had been watching TV and fell asleep because it was boring and i was tired and woke up just in time for a $10 NL tourney. So, feeling refreshed i bought in and got ready. Well, i got lucky early and flopped 2 pair with K-j when someone else flopped a king. Got a quick double up out of that. Kind of hung around after that. Didn't really do much. Didn't play a lot of hands. Won the hands i played usually. Finally made it to the final table and yes, i was the shortstack. Oh for fun lol. Well, i stole some blinds and stayed alive until 2 ppl dropped. Then i picked up a-5s and i raised UTG. I got one caller. I hit my ace on the flop and the guy put me all in. I figured i was beat, but had a gutshot straight draw and was pretty much pot committed anyway so i called. He turned over K-Q...he had nothing. hehehe. I doubled up. Then i picked up aces and raised. Got reraised. I went all in, the other guy called and turned over QQ. I win. From there it was pretty smooth. I made a bad play and sucked out with AQ vs AK. Go me! From that point on i dominated the table. Got it heads up and put on my aggressive hat as usual and won. It was a blast. After the Heads up portion was over the other player said and i quote, "I just couldn't take anymore.." Hehehe. That's a good feeling. Just leaned on him till he broke. I love it. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home