Saturday, November 25, 2006

LoL. Not a lot to post about just felt like i needed to keep updating. it's been more of the same, up and down from day to day. thanksgiving night i went and lost like $80-$100. Not really much i could do. I either missed the flop completely or made a great second best hand. It was absolutely brutal. Then yesterday i decided to take a break from ring games after such a bad session and went and played some $5 sng's. Well that worked out pretty good. i placed (meaning 1st or 2nd) in 8/9. I took 1st in 6. It was pretty amazing. I ended up making like $100 on sng's which basically got me back to where i was. Today i'm hoping for another day like yesterday. If i can string a couple of those together i will be a very happy camper, but we'll see.

2 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Guardian-Angel said...

Hehe waving the purdle ;)
May I add you to my fav links hun ?
And that post is like *&%$&* coz you always got your money back hun.
lmao kidding hun , thank you for your help btw

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger ThePurdle said...

thx for dropping by anita. And of course you can add me. oh and as far as the help i'm glad i could. if you need anything else just let me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home