Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Woohoo, still more of the same. Up and down up and down. It's getting kind of frustrating. I can't put together 2 good days. Started out awesome today. Won my first 2 sng's so i was up $30. I quickly lost 3 more so i ended up like $15. Also had a bad day the other day. Lost a bunch. Sat down at a NL table and lost like $50. Made trips to get rivered by a flush, twice. Made 2 pair to get rivered by a, guess what, flush. It was pretty sick. Very frustrating. I think i'm going to stick to just MTT's and SnG's for a while.

Had a good showing in the $1500 guaranteed tourney. Over 100 ppl in it and i went out like 17th or something. Kind of got unlucky. Kind of not. Got my money in with the best hand with a chance to more than double up and got beat. It happens. Couldn't have really folded though with a-10 in my BB with only 3 BB's left. If i was a midish stack i probably fold there, but shortstacked or bigstacked i would have been forced to call. Gonna go and do some SnG's right now and hope it works out well for me. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home