Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Alright, so i haven't played much today. But, i did have a good day thus far regardless. Got up this morning and started watching the muralific muralusion bubble out of the $200 guaranteed. I was only half awake so i decided i might as well go ahead and play the $5 NL tourney. You know, half asleep and poker is a great idea. Well, it ended up working out pretty well. Things looked pretty grim though coming up on the bubble. I was down to about 6 BB's and decided to semisteal with pocket 5's and moved in. I got called by QQ, but ended up getting lucky and flopping a set. That turned out to be the differnce in the tournament. From there it was on to the final table and that worked out well. I ended up being the big stack with 3 left. Then i knocked the one guy out so i was the big stack going into heads up. Unfortunately i kind of lost the HU match. He outflopped me when i had the best hand a couple times and that was it. Not too much i could do about it, but still a second. Didn't take a pic as it was a second and not a win, but overall i was very happy with the result. I think i'm going to play the $1500 short hand guaranteed and hope i can do well there as well. I seem to kind of be getting back into my MTT groove the past couple days. (>~.~)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home