Friday, December 01, 2006

Ok, so lets start this out by saying that my streak of up and down hasn't changed. I started yesterday out really well by finishing in the money in my first 2 tourneys of the day. That was good. The bad started when i sat down at a NL table and first got QQ sucked out on for like a $20 all in by a donk on a straight draw and then like 5 minutes later the same thing happened to my AA, only it was a flush draw this time. There wasn't anything i could do about it, but it still sucked to lose over $50 in 2 hands. Seemed all to reminscent of me calling a all in with JJ against A-5 and the guy making a flush. So that was all fun. Then i went and lost some more at a limit right game which was fun.

The good news is that today i haven't played much, but i just finished a $10 NL tourney. Ended up finishing 3rd which was like $60 so that was a good thing. Now i'm deciding on my next move. I think i'm going to play the next $10 NL coming up in like 40 minutes (if it gets over 50 ppl). Hopefully i'll be able to do well there too.

You know, as much as my cash game experiences have sucked lately i can't help but think that it's going to get better. Every big pot that i've lost in the past week or so i've been about 70-30 to win it when the money went in. It's just that the cards haven't fallen right for me. If i have a couple of hands hold up i'm looking at a completely different situation right now. I guess the only thing i can do is take consolation in the fact that i'm getting my money in good consistently. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home