Friday, December 01, 2006

Ok, so i know i just posted not long ago, but i thought i would do a follow up. I said i was going to play the next $10 Nl if it got over 50 ppl in it. It did. 66 ppl registered to be exact. Well, i got hot early on. Picked up aces early on and more than doubled up. Then flopped 2 pair from the big blind with 9-4o and busted fellow forumer thechach. From there it was mainly smooth sailing other than my kings getting sucked out on by j-7s going all in on a flush draw on the flop. Other than that all was good. Made the final table and all was good. Ended up having a rough FT. Got sucked out on twice by the same guy, on the river no less, which really hurt my chances. The second time i had to make a miracle comeback from less the 1k in chips and in about 3 hands got back up to 10k. Alas, it was all for nothing. Ended up getting blinded off for a couple rounds and then the same guy who rivered me the last 2 times went ahead and rivered me for a flush on what would have been a split pot. I really just couldn't get lucky once the FT started other than my comeback. Not that any of the beats were all that bad, well, the one was pretty bad since he was drawing to 3 outs, but other than that the others weren't that bad other than the fact that they came on the river which always makes it seem worse. I'll take the positive out of this though. I played in 2 tourneys of over 50 ppl each today. I ended up taking 3rd and 5th in them and making almost $100. Pretty good showing, it's just a shame because it could have been so much better. I really feel like i had a great chance of winning both of those tournaments and that kind of hurts, but i guess i'll take what i can get. @.@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home